I am posting this because I want to hear it over and over again, and also share it with you. I believe the speaker is Oren Lyons of the Onondaga Nation. It answers the question, what is life's purpose? I remember once when I was talking to our Winnemem Elder, Emerson Miles, and asked him what the human being's work? He answered our purpose on earth was to support Life. Granny would say, 97 percent of the world is evil. I found it interesting that she had it down to a number. After listening to Emerson, I thought to myself, that is probably what percentage of "jobs" or goals do not support Life. I hope you enjoy this:
Cursing Trump mourns lost ‘simple life’: ‘I could have been in Monte Carlo!’
-
President Donald Trump mourned the loss of his life prior to entering
politics during his rally in Ohio Saturday night, telling attendees he
“didn’t have...
28 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment