Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I have bad techno luck. I was on My Space and one day, they no longer accepted my password. Friend Tom tried to help then disappeared . . . forever. I got on Facebook. My friends who forced me to for the purpose of easy meeting notification said it was easy. Facebook changed their format and my computer couldn't handle the change. I have a new computer, but again, there is a glitch between us that does not allow me to respond to Facebook friends. And what the heck is a superpoke? Now blogspot says I have to have a google account to continue accessing my blog -- and you guessed it. When I tried to start a google account, the little yellow square flashes the message that it cannot recognize my present email and I'm stuck on page one no matter how many times I may push "next."

So I think the demise of misajoo.blogspot.com is imminent. If I disappear, I will try to rise up somewhere else and try to keep my name. Until then, I'll just keep trying to get on blogspot the regular way without the google address.

I'm bummed. They seemed so friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"from Outside the Belly" was also known as "TBAsian" from 2008-2010. Thank you for reading.

from Outside the Monster's Belly

from Outside the Monster's Belly
. . . following Earth instead (Rakaia River, site of Salmon Ceremony, photo credit Ruth Koenig)

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Eugene, Oregon
I am a citizen of the Winnemem Wintu Tribe. I am a Nikkei descendant sansei (third generation);retired teacher, involved in the Winnemem tribal responsibility to Water, Salmon, and our belief that the Sacred is our Teacher. Working locally for human rights and supporting youth leadership.